Clicking on the link, I got to a page that cried out loud that it is done purely for SEO. Some of the indicators are:
- Articles will not have date or place.
- Unnecessarily repeated words like web hosting, review etc and hyperlinked to equally useless content.
- Poor language ("Currently, over 50 web hosting company is being review, testing, comparing, and judging.")
- Disconnected title and content.
- Content by anonymous authors.
- Boasting of SEO achievements - http://www.globatreview.org/globat-review-after-12-months
When would companies realize that bad news about them can't be fixed by just SEO!