There are signs that I'm becoming a PHB

I wanted to get familiar with NHibernate - a fine tool for object RDB mapping. After about two hours of work, all I have is a simple mapping of one table to a class. Most of the time, I keep searching for a nifty tool to map the DB columns to a class and auto generate the mapping XML. I haven't began understanding the representation of relationships.

At this stage in career -
  • The mind began slowing down, can't multiply 13 and 17 without a calculator.
  • Attention span is reduced to a micro second.
  • Eyes look for key words to click on a web page.
If you don't know what PHBs are you are likely to be one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deepak Amin's article that inspired many to return to India

Is there a thing that doesn't exist?

Rajini for President